Calls for Application March 15th, 2019
We are looking for cultural workers, managers, representatives of initiatives and organisations to explore and develop cross-border collaborations between Ukraine and its neighbouring regions.
Are you a part of:
• a newly developed or a more established cultural initiative, public institution, (civil society) organisation or socially engaged company?
• is it based in Ukraine or its neighbouring regions: e.g. Black Sea, Eastern Europe, Baltics or Balkans*?
(* Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey)
And are you looking for a chance to:
• develop your initiative or organisation through building international collaborations?
• explore and prototype a cultural project idea with local and international partners?
• gain professional and personal contacts to networks in Ukraine and abroad?
WHAT IS TANDEM?
Tandem is a learning-by-doing-it-together programme that supports social change through cultural action. It’s a platform for project initiators to develop new skills, innovate practices and connect to international networks.
Tandem offers a space to build sustainable partnerships that grow through shared values.
Our vision is to see networks of creative communities emerge from this programme, and our mission is to support the impact of their ongoing efforts.
The goal of the Tandem Ukraine upcoming round is to support newcomers in entering the international cultural stage and allow more experienced actors to reinvent their roles. The programme design invites you to connect locally with new and existing stakeholders, while at the same time establish lasting connections with partners on the international level.